Thu, Jun 1, 2023
Fri, Jun 2, 2023
Sat, Jun 3, 2023
CLICK the showtime you want to attend to purchase tickets!
Electronic ticket, you do not need to print out tickets
- Show Type: Stand Up Comedy
- Table seating, first come first served
- Restrictions: 16 & over
- There is a two-item minimum per person, can be any two items that we sell
- You must purchase the table for the amount of people in your party.
- IF YOU PURCHASE A SINGLE TICKET, YOU WILL BE SEATED WITH OTHERS.
- If you need extra assistance with seating due to auditory, visual or physical impairments, please reach out to us.
Rich Vos: The Myth, The Man, The Legend
Raised in New Jersey, Rich Vos is a no-holds-barred performer who destroys in comedy clubs around the country. A comedian’s comedian, he can be heard regularly on Opie and Jimmy and as a guest on the most popular podcasts including WTF with Marc Maron and Rogan.
Rich also has his own hit podcast (on Riotcast) and a radio show (on Sirius) both called My Wife Hates Me. (That’s not confusing.) His cohost is his wife, comedian Bonnie McFarlane.
Rich can be seen on HBO, Showtime, Starz, Jimmy Kimmel and Comedy Central where he has two stand-up specials. Rich Vos can also be seen in the hit Netflix movie Women Aren’t Funny which he also produced.
As a comedy writer, he’s come up with the best lines for the Comedy Central Roasts and was a writer this year on the Oscars for the second time.
For corporate events, roast, golf outings, and theaters.
If that’s not enough, you can download any one of his 4 cd’s from iTunes.